How to defend your PC/laptop from malware and virus attacks
If you’re a user of a computer, whether it be a PC or a laptop, you must have faced problems in the past about how to defend yourself from these very attacks. If they come in contact with it then they may be able to capture important data stored on that system that can be used to harm you or your organization.
The best way out is prevention, I read an article on the internet which tells you how to defend yourself. This should be able to protect yourself from these types of attacks. If you want to be sure that there are no viruses in your computer take it for cleaning once in a month so that you could defend your computer from malware and virus attacks.
The following are the simple steps to defend your PC/laptop from malware and virus attacks:
1. Ensure that Windows operating system is updated regularly with security patches, service packs and other updates from Microsoft website .
2. Run a comprehensive antivirus software in order to defend yourself.
3. Install third party software for firewall protection in order to defend yourself.
4. Do not download files or programs from unknown websites especially porn sites, torrents and free movie download sites because they mostly contain malware and virus attack scripts.
5. Always scan the downloaded files before you run them on your system, do not rush